- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Quick & Healthy Dessert: Chia Seed Pudding Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Food allergy/sensitivity, Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Nutrition, Vegetarian
May 17, 2014
Chia seeds have become a popular “superfood” nowadays. Have you tried it before? The appearance of chia seeds is similar to that of poppy seeds. They are tiny black seeds. It’s commonly used as toppings in smoothies, salad, yogurt and desserts! What’s so great about chia ...Read More
Do Vitamin D and Calcium Supplement Reduce Risk of Bone Fracture? Category: Nutrition, Sports, Supplements
April 20, 2014
(Photo credit: ScienceDaily) Do Vitamin D and Calcium supplement prevent bone fracture? What are vitamin D and Calcium? Vitamin D and calcium are essential nutrients that are important to overall health. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium from foods and supplements. It also plays a ...Read More
Sweet Potato Quinoa Pizza with Veggies Category: Baking, Brunch, Food allergy/sensitivity, Gluten-free, Nutrition, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Whole grain
March 12, 2014
March is National Nutrition Month®!!! This year’s theme is “Enjoy the taste of eating right”. Often, people have the idea that healthy foods do not taste good. Healthy foods can also be tasty. Of course, being creative will add deliciousness to the meal! Here’s a recipe ...Read More